The aim of the Community Sport & Physical Activity Small Grant Scheme is to support growth and strengthen the sustainability of community sports clubs and grassroots organisations who are providing opportunities for their communities to engage in physical activity on a regular basis.
The fund is open to Sports Clubs and grassroots organisations delivering activities that meet the
intended fund outcomes:
• Increasing participation in sport and/or physical activity (participants and volunteers)
• Sustaining participation in sport and/or physical activity
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply for this funding, the name of the applicant, along with their bank account, governance and accounts must all be in the same name, if this is not the case the application will be rejected.
Size of Grant Available
When to Apply
• Applications can be submitted at any time. There are no closing dates for applications
• The panel will meet four times a year in March, June, September, December
• You will receive a decision within 2 weeks after the panel meeting
The next panel is taking place on Thursday, 7th December and all applications received prior to Thursday, 23rd November will go to this panel