Thursday 19 October 2023, 3pm – 4pm, on Zoom
Find out more about the funds we have available which can be used to address the impacts of the rising cost of living.
As winter approaches we know continued high prices for food, energy and other essentials will have a real impact on households.
We have a range of funds available that can support community groups and their beneficiaries this winter. Join us online on Thursday 19 October to hear more about these funds and the ways they can be used.
Funding is available to:
- support households with the cost of food, energy and other essentials,
- open community venues as warm and welcoming spaces,
- support projects addressing poverty.
In the webinar we will:
- share information on the funds available,
- tell you how the funds can be used in different contexts,
- explain the application process,
- answer any questions you have.
We’ll hold this on Zoom, so register your interest by clicking the button below and you’ll receive the link to join.