Anglian Water operates at the heart of the community, and its employees live locally too, so they’re committed to making this region a great place to live and work.
The Coronavirus pandemic has shown that community has never been more important, and that’s why Anglian Water has created The Anglian Water Positive Difference Fund. It will provide grants to support projects which have a positive impact on the people and communities they serve, allowing them to provide help and connecting people with the practical and essential support they need.
Who can apply?
The fund is open to constituted community organisations throughout Hartlepool, who are supporting vulnerable, isolated and older people at this time.
When to apply?
Applications must be received by 11pm on 5th February 2021.
Groups will hear the outcome of their application by 31st March 2021.
Successful projects will have until 31st March 2022 to complete activities.
What type of funding can you apply for?
Projects must support those in vulnerable circumstances, or those who are considered high risk (including those with pre-existing medical conditions and older people over 60) and help to:
· Meet emerging needs resulting from the pandemic, especially for people who are at higher risk or find themselves in vulnerable circumstances as a result.
· Support projects that have a positive impact on people and communities in the region Anglian Water serves.
· Connect people, especially the most vulnerable, with the practical and essential support they need.
· Support communities to recover from the impact of the pandemic.
· Support community assets, local charities and community groups to adapt and (re)build, empowering communities from the ground up.
Grants of between £1,000 and £5,000 will be considered.
Further details are in the Grant Guidelines. Groups should read these carefully before applying.