The Land of Oak & Iron Community Grants Programme will enable organisations to apply for funding to support community based projects and initiatives that will contribute to the overall aims of the Land of Oak & Iron programme.
Funding will be for capital or revenue projects which contribute towards the Land of Oak & Iron vision.
Grant size: Up to £2,000
The fund will not directly support the following activities:
1. Agriculture and community garden projects
2. Retail of food and drink projects
3. Renewable energy schemes
4. Promotion of religious activity
5. Capital improvements to buildings
6. Onsite interpretation focusing solely on a physical feature or structure
7. Anything not linked to the industrial, natural or cultural heritage of the Land of Oak & Iron
8. Activities delivered outside the Land of Oak & Iron programme area.